Nose Job Turkey: The plastic surgery procedure used to reshape the nose for cosmetic or medical purposes, is known as rhinoplasty. Commonly referred to as a “nose job”, a rhinoplasty can add balance and proportion to the nose and boost a patient’s self-confidence by altering the tip or bridge of the nose, the nostrils, or the angle of the nose and lip. Rhinoplasty can also be used to treat a variety of health related issues, such as obstructed breathing or abnormalities in the structure of the nose.
WHAT CAN NOSE JOB TURKEY ACCOMPLISH?
Nose job Turkey can change:
- size of the nose, in relation to the other facial structures
- nose width at the bridge
- nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- large, wide or upturned nostrils
- nasal asymmetry and deviation
NOSE JOB TURKEY CONSULTATION
The plastic surgeon will carefully examine the inside and outside of your nose and your skin quality to determine whether you are a candidate for a nose job Turkey. You will discuss your expectations and goals, and the surgeon will explain the surgical options. He or she may suggest other procedures such as chin augmentation along with rhinoplasty to give you a more harmonious facial balance. The surgeon will also evaluate your general health to ascertain that you are able to undergo this procedure. You should be prepared to discuss your complete medical history, including previous nose surgery, breathing problems, allergies, and any medications you are taking.
GOOD CANDIDATES FOR NOSE JOB TURKEY
Nose Job Turkey is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires. You may be a good candidate for this type of plastic surgery if:
- You are physically healthy
- Your facial growth is complete and you are at least 17 years of age (for girls) or a little bit older (for boys)
- You stop smoking
- You have specific goals and realistic expectations in mind for the improvement of your appearance
- You must stop taking any blood-thinning medications and herbal supplements for at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- You should stop smoking 2-4 weeks before the operation because it reduces the blood supply to tissue.
- If you have a medical condition such as high blood pressure, it must be controlled before you can undergo a nose job Turkey.
- You should arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery and to help you out for a few days if needed.
Best nose job Turkey is performed in 2-3 hours as an outpatient surgery in a hospital or clinic. You will receive general anaesthesia or a combination of local and regional anaesthesia.
Incisions are made on the interior or exterior of the nose, depending on the cosmetic goals and the technique of rhinoplasty. Once the incisions are made, the skin of the nose is separated from the supporting bone and cartilage, which can be removed or reshaped to achieve the desired shape. In some cases, the patient’s own cartilage or bone may be used to strengthen or increase the structure of the nose for cosmetic or functional reasons.
After reshaping the nose and repairing the issues, sutures are used to close the incision(s). The surgeon may place packing in each nostril and a splint on the nose to provide protection and maintain the new shape. You can go home after a short period of observation in many cases.
RECOVERY AND HEALING TIME
After a nose job Turkey, you can expect some swelling, bruising and discomfort around the treated areas, which are helped by prescribed pain medication. A cold compress is useful to reduce swelling, and you should keep your head elevated for 24 hours. Bruising is mostly gone after a week and concealing makeup can be used. Swelling, however, can last several weeks or months though residual swelling usually affects just the nasal tip. Some light bleeding from the nose for a few days is normal. During the first week after surgery, you should avoid any trauma to the nose. Sutures, nose packing, and splints are usually removed in one week. Most patients can return to their work and resume their normal routines after 1-2 weeks. Scars will be red for a month, but eventually are usually well hidden.
WHAT DOES BEST NOSE JOB TURKEY COST?
Cost may include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Hospital or surgical facility costs (covers the operating room, staff and equipment)
- Anesthesia fees (cover the anesthesiologist, their staff and medications)
PROCEDURE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS
As with any surgery, there are risks associated with nose job Turkey. These include:Adverse reaction to anesthesia